물 관리 서비스
Sustainable Water Management Technical Advisory Consulting and Verification
What is Water Stewardship Services?
SCS Global Services offers Water Stewardship Verification and customized technical advisory services to support clients with implementing and demonstrating achievement of site-based water stewardship goals. SCS gained recognition as one of the foremost certifiers to the Alliance for Water Stewardship (AWS) Standard and is now one of the most experienced auditing bodies in water stewardship today.
Our offerings include:
- Water Stewardship Verification - Based on the five-step continuous improvement framework from the AWS Standard, (Good Water Governance, Sustainable Water Balance, Good Water Quality Status, Important Water-Related Areas, Safe Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for all (WASH), our Verification program takes a risk-based approach and provides an efficient audit process.
- Technical Advisory Services - Our range of customizable services includes technical advisory consulting, pre-assesment auditing, and gap analysis for sites working to achieve water stewardship goals including SCS’ Water Stewardship Verification and AWS Standard implementation.
SCS를 선택하는 이유는 무엇입니까?
기업은 SCS의 물 관리 전문 지식을 활용하여 물 지속 가능성 여정을 탐색하는 데 도움을 주기로 결정합니다. 지속가능성 표준, 제3자 검증 및 인증 분야에서 38년 이상 선두를 달리면서 SCS는 수천 개의 기업이 환경, 사회 및 거버넌스(ESG), 기업 사회적 책임(CSR) 및 지속 가능한 개발 목표(SDGs)에 기여하는 지속 가능성 노력을 입증하는 데 도움을 주었습니다.
SCS offers a customized suite of services for responsible water practices, including verification to the WAVE program, REPLENISH Verification, Technical Advisory Services, and Water Stewardship Verification.
- 프로그램 문서
- Streamlined services. Work with SCS solely for all Verification and Technical Advisory projects.
- Ensure efficiency through a risk-based approach to onsite auditing requirements.
- Demonstrate water stewardship actions and achievements through third-party verification.
- Achieve recognition with a Water Stewardship Verification claim and logo.
How can SCS Technical Advisory Services support my site?
SCS Technical Advisory Services are a suite of consulting services designed to fit your specific site(s) needs. Services include implementation guidance and standard support, pre-assessment auditing, gap analysis, and other specialized options.
What is a Gap Analysis and how can it support implementation?
Gap Analysis is a tool to review current water programs and practices to identify changes and improvements that can be made to support water stewardship goals including SCS Water Stewardship Verification and the AWS Standard implementation.
What is Pre-Assessment?
Pre-Assessments are desk review audits with a site-specific scope. The assessment is done at a reduced cost and effort, but still provides major gaps and likely non-conformities at each site that can impact implementation.
시작할 준비가 되었거나 자세한 정보가 필요하신가요? 문의하세요.